YAY 2k16 is OVER, with 2016 being the year of the monkey it might be the one I enjoy most!
Yeeaaaah I have a job now, a proper one with paid leave and vacation days and 9-5 hours and everything both good and boring. I'm hoping to take some pictures and stuff there and include some bloggy content if they allow it. Either way I can now afford things I couldn't before with my Financial independence. I can't say I'm in love with the job but I do love what it does for me. I'm also living alone for the first time so I want to do some ponderings on that, mix some fancy cocktails, paint furniture, start pole dancing again real soon and er gosh, just do ALL the things. Lastly I kinda also decided to *eff* the usual blog aesthetic focus I feel has been dragging me down. Which brings me to~
♥ ♥ Things from 2015 NOT worth Repeating ♥ ♥
- Getting bogged down with what I see online so I just quit
- Not taking enough selfies or using hashtags, not documenting life in general - where did my 20's go so far?
- Not wearing my 'good clothes' enough.
- Not doing or liking something because it's too mainstream
- Feeling like crap just because I can't always do what I want to do, if I need to visit a whole other country to do it, I need to accept I'm still a huge fan but there are financial and physical limits others are lucky to not have. AMERICAN PRIVILEGE YO!
- Something to do with treating family less like crap/asking them to treat me less like crap
- Not seeing friends more often.
- Spending an entire weekend on facebook when I could be watching tv-shows.
- Breaking every single phone I owned and changing number everytime
- Not reading enough
- Doing things so other people can read about them - good motivator but if it's the only motivation I stop doing things.
- Fastfood for dinner 3/7 nights a week *pushes Mcdonald's burger to the side*
- Saying I'll remember something and not writing it down
So yeah, that's what I've got at the moment. I'm not sure how private I want this blog to be or not to be but I wanna have fun writing it, sharing it and having something to look back on once 2017 comes around. Stay tuned - I have a few 'regular' type posts coming up and then also some random ones.